Vastu Tips for Garden Landscaping
Vastu is the ancient Indian science of construction and architecture. It is based on the belief that the laws of nature effect human dwellings and so any construction done for human dwelling should be based on a proper system of directions.
A well developed garden and landscape attracts visitors and lightens the mood. A garden built as per vastu directions, brings positive energy to the place and not only benefits the plants and trees in the garden, which grow healthy, but also benefits the occupants of the garden.
Here are some general tips for garden landscaping based on vastu.
- The South –west side of the garden should be dense with plants.
- The garden should slope towards the north, east or north-east.
- An underground tank or a pond should be in the north, east or north – east corner.
- Thick, massive walls in the south, south –west sides are a must, and they must be higher than the rest of the walls.
- Electric gadgets for lighting the garden or fountain should be in the south – east corner.
- Flowering and decorative small plants can be placed in the north, east, north – east or north – west.
- A small cottage, where gardening implements can be stored should be located in the south-west corner of the plot.
- A few eucalyptus trees in the west side of the plot will prove to be beneficial.
- Medicinal plants, herbs, aromatic bushes should be planted in the west side of the plot.
- Tulsi (basil) should be grown in the east, north-east, or north side of the house.
- Tall trees should ideally be planted in the south-east or south-west side.
- Medium – sized trees should be in the west or south.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
This article was written by Sharpex Blog Team
Sharpex Blog Team is in charge of curating this blog - writing and editing new posts, managing comments and feedback, getting guest bloggers on board and most importantly, marketing the blog. Reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org