There’s no better way to enhance your quality of life and health than by working out in your garden amongst natural greenery and some fresh air to boot!
1. Two hours of gardening is worth approximately one hour at the gym. And what you don’t get at the gym is fresh air, and the pleasure of seeing the fruits of your labor, literally. Here are some calorie burning figures from Iowa State University in US,
2. Turning and digging soil, raking, mowing, pruning, swinging an axe, etc are not only a great way to burn calories they are also great cardio vascular exercises and so, good for your heart. While working in your garden, you are also simultaneously working on all your major muscle groups – legs, buttocks, arms, shoulders, neck, back and abdomen
3. Research shows that gardening for just about 30 minutes daily helps:
4. Growing organic vegetables and fruits in your garden means a healthier diet for you and your family and a self sustainable kitchen. In these inflationary times, it can be a boon.
5. And while you are at it, don’t forget to use Sharpex’ lightweight and ergonomic gardening tools that are specially designed to give you the best performance from your gardening without putting much strain on your muscles. No cramps, no body pain, only a clean and green garden.
6. You find your lifestyle hectic and stressful? Your garden, and the lovely flowers and fruits in it can also help you relax and meditate on the bigger issues of life. Your garden can be your own private yoga center.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
This article was written by Sharpex Blog Team
Sharpex Blog Team is in charge of curating this blog - writing and editing new posts, managing comments and feedback, getting guest bloggers on board and most importantly, marketing the blog. Reach out to us through email@example.com